*MY BITTER EXPERIENCE IN GHANAIAN POLITICS*

Space Okoe Clottey, writes:
*MY BITTER EXPERIENCE IN GHANAIAN POLITICS*



"Don't escape when you have a problem because there always is a way to solve it." Says Buddha.

 *At the Rev. Dr. Kwatelai Owoo's (Booboo) funeral at Manste Agbona, on 10th & 11th February, 2018. I encountered some foolish and unwarranted political intimidations from my opponents, that I shouldn't dream of contesting in the upcoming constituency elections, because they will engage in all schemes, in order to prevent my victory:*

1. With the nomination form they will pull out a sheet from the booklet, so when I return the completed form I will be disqualified based on an "uncompleted form."

*2. They will stack the ballot boxes with thumped ballot papers of my challenger.*

And many other evil machinations. As the Bible says: "From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks." But as these hot utterances were going on, I heard the voice of God, telling me, my dear son, Okoe, "I will instruct you and teach you in the the way which you should go: I will guide you with my eyes. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and do not lean on your own political understanding. Space Clottey, in all thy ways acknowledge me and I shall direct thy paths." As if I was in a trance.

*What happened during the last elections? In the 2014 constituency elections, at the very last minute, while victory was smiling at me, in fact, one week to the elections, a purported letter from the regional secretariat, which was masterminded from Odododiodioo and perfected by some of the regional officers: the chairman; the former acting organiser and the  former acting secretary, had me disqualified. There was no constitutional basis, neither legal grounding. The so-called disqualification was neither legal nor fair.*

So these "professional politicians" are so convinced in their mental faculties and heart of hearts that this treachery and subversion of the dying will of the good people of "GREAT" Odododiodioo can be repeated. Many of these gross illegalities and self-interest caused the excruciating defeat of the NDC in the 2016 elections. Listen, you may fool everybody, but you cannot fool everyone forever. 

*Very soon I will talk extensively about juju, I mean real juju in politics. My own terrible personal experiences. The scripture says, "But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." (Isaiah 40:31)*

I will really like to express my profound gratitude to my young, but very dynamic campaign team, who were referred to by my detractors as "Verandah Boys."

*Space Okoe Clottey's aspiration to be the next NDC chairman for Odododiodioo constituency (2018) will be a very interesting one to watch. As Frank A. Clark, said, "If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere." But what I really ask from you today is your fervent and unceasing prayer for me.*

      
*Your material and financial support* to *SPACE OKOE CLOTTEY* will go a long way to win him the chairmanship seat in his ancestral home of Odododiodioo Constituency.

*MOBILE MONEY ACCOUNTS: 0540852639*

Bank Accounts Details
Name:           Space Clottey
Accounts:     2030345489828
Switch code: FBLIGHAC


Send him a send on Twitter: @spaceClottey
On Facebook: Okoe S. Clottey Website: spaceclottey.com

Join his supporters' Fan Club
Or contact him on 0540852639 (whatsapp) / 0508349740

*A vote for Space Okoe Clottey, is a vote for Peace and Development in Odododiodioo*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SCHOLARSHIP WITHOUT GPA - RAC SCHOLARSHIP AND AWARDS.

JOE ICE MASH KENKEY & RICH PIE MEGA LAUNCH @ KONA CAFE OSU (23- 02-18)